An Ounce of Prevention is Worth A Pound of Cure
Kadali’s Preventive Dental Treatment: affordable and convenient to your needs
Prevention is always better than cure. The old adage fits best when it comes to the early dental treatment to prevent any serious disease. Dental disease is almost entirely preventable and oral health is just as important as the health of the rest of your body. Untreated dental disease can lead to serious health problems such as infection, damage to bone or nerve, and tooth loss. Infection from tooth disease can even spread to other parts of the body and in rare cases, can lead to death.
Since childhood we have been guided by our elder to take care of our teeth by adopting some good habits regularly like, to brush your teeth twice a day, floss between teeth once a day, and eat a balanced diet and limit between-meal snacks. This will help ensure a beautiful smile for a lifetime. But the uneven lifestyle as adopted by the leading metros often drags us to the carelessness and we become prone to dental caries and other disease. Most of the times we do not get a cue if we are actually suffering from any disease and when it becomes critical we rush to the treatments at earliest possible and want the urgent basis solutions. This can be misleading and prove fatal to your health as well. Kadali Dental, a reckoned dental care center recommends the early preventive treatments to take a better care of your teeth at cost effective prices and the ultimate premium class services.
The preventive treatment for your teeth can be scaled up into following segments:
- Cleaning & Polishing: Through cleaning procedure thoroughly removes, tartar, stains, plaque collected over your teeth which makes your enamel infected.
- Oral prophylaxis: The removal of bacterial plaque, calculus, and stains from surfaces of the teeth, primarily by scaling and root planning. It is a preventative measure against gingivitis, halitosis, and periodontal disease.
- Professional Clean up: It is inclusive of several steps of treatment like prophylaxis, full mouth debridement, gingival bacteria reduction or removal, laser therapy and periodontal treatment.
- Scaling & Polishing: The lost shine of your enamel can be retained by this procedure.
- Flouride treatment: This treatment is to make your teeth stronger from the early age.
- Pit and Fissure sealing: It is a process in which a thin layer of a protective film is applied to the chewing surfaces of the teeth. Thus prevents any dental caries specially in children.
It is recommended to get a routine checkup of your dental health at least in six months interval. For economic and quality services you can trust Kadali, as it has the most latest and advanced armamentarium including autoclaves, sterilizers and all disposables, where required. Our Preventive Dental Plans are a convenient and affordable treatment plan of preventive dental services. To enquire more, visit www.kadalidental.com
Johnny Lever (Actor)
"Everything was good ! Mind blowing treatment !! God bless."
"A fine combination of the latest techniques with personal care. Really appreciate the follow ups. Thank you doctor..."
"I had an ''EXCELLENT'' time even though it was at a dentists office. I got my smile makeover, dental implants,very professional,pain-free,a friendly service from all. Thanks"
"I got my full mouth treatment done....at 1/3rd the cost!! Very satisfied.Excellent quality!! ".
"Simply thrilled.i got my new smile in 7 days. Kadali's are the best. Highly recommended".
Kadali's Advanced Dental Care & Centre for Cosmetic Dentistry
40/102, 1st Floor, Sargam Society, Mhada Complex, Oshiwara Link Road
Cosmetic Dental Clinic
Mo-Fr 09:30-17:00 Sa 10:00-14:00
+91 22 2635 9490